Friday, July 5, 2013

The Journey To My First Pregnancy

   It's been 1 month plus since my last post as i am trying to get used with my 1st 3 months of pregnancy. As it was my first pregnancy, the experience of being pregnant was so new and exciting. For a person like me who seldom fall sick, pregnancy is like falling sick everyday. Everyday you wake up feeling hungry yet nausea, after eating sometimes felt even more nausea and sleepy. Trying to sit in front of the computer  but the feeling of giddiness & nausea usually makes me give up the idea and went to sleep. That's not all...
Then i start to feel bored & helpless as i can only sit in front of the TV the whole day , thinking if i could go out and earn more money will be better than sitting at home to watch tv but stepping out of the house also becomes a challenge due to the giddiness & nausea. Then i manage to find ways to console myself by thinking i am fortunate enough to be able to stop working and stay at home to rest due to the great support from my husband. I also did not experience alot of vomiting during this 2 months plus. Now i spend most of the time sleeping since i am able to otherwise when my baby is out guess my sleeping time will be lesser. Another week more will be my 3 months pregnancy. Now i am so excited as we are going to have the second ultrasound scan to see the progression of our baby. After that i will be able to know who i can ask for free baby clothings. :)

   After that we have to go shopping for things like maternity clothings, extra bras & under garments as the old ones can't fit anymore. Then while waiting for HDB to reply us or while waiting for our new house, we will have to rearrange our current bedroom to fit the baby stuffs like the baby cot, a place to put the baby stuffs. On top of that we have to prepare ourselves for our Honey Moon Europe trip in September together with our Paris Wedding Photo Shooting. Hope i will still be able to enjoy myself alot with my 5 months pregnancy by then.

  Now since my morning sickness is getting better & lesser sometimes, i can continue to update my website more frequent. This baby was a surprise for us as we just started our online business & within a short period i got pregnant. This will not stop us to continue our online business & our goal to have a retail shop in future. The reason we started our online business is to provide a more convenient way for the shoppers who are busy to even go to a shopping mall or prefer to shop with just a few clicks. I used to prefer to shop in a shopping mall until i tried a few online shops & think that the idea was good as it saves time, transport fees, sometimes online products can be cheaper as compare to those in the shopping malls & for those people who are shy to purchase certain products like sexy lingerie. We are still continuing searching for more great products for our customers. If our dear customers have any products they are interested or hope to see in our website, do share with us your ideas at foraverblissful@gmail.com or message us through our fb page.

No comments:

Post a Comment