Tuesday, October 8, 2013

In my 6 months of Pregnancy

Time is moving very fast every single day, hours, minutes and seconds, and i am in my Week 25 of pregnancy now. The last time i was talking about my morning sickness improving at 4 months of pregnancy. Yes i really think i was quite fortunate so far as i do not experience much discomfort in my first and 2nd trimester. At about end of 4 months i suddenly started to gain weight by 2kg in 2weeks and i begin to feel some mild movements inside the tummy at times. My Gynae was right, people usually tend to gain weight at the beginning or ending of 2nd trimester. I started in the beginning and though only very little but for me to gain even 1 kg is really difficult ever since i was young. Then my Gynae arranged a scan for me to ensure that baby is healthy and safe to keep. This scan will usually be done between 18 weeks to 22 weeks. I went for the scan just one day before our Europe trip. During the scan we could see every little tiny parts of the baby and the person who did the scanning have to explain to us so that we could recognize the parts. During that scan we confirmed our baby is a baby girl. My husband and i saw her opening her mouth yawning at least 2 times and the doctor always say she will cross her legs. I will laugh as i know she follows me like to cross legs. To us as long as the baby is healthy we are already very blessed as a baby is a god's gift to us.
  In the beginning of my pregnancy, as my husband is the eldest son and there have 3 sons in their family. To us the possibility of having a baby boy is greater than baby girl. Therefore we thought this might be a baby boy . Later when our Doctor first give us a hint that this may be a baby girl but not confirmed yet as the legs have blocked the view, i was alittle worried. I began to worried like any other woman who went through this before, thinking will my husband be disappointed? Will my in laws be disappointed and not love our baby? Luckily my husband was very encouraging and we both felt that perhaps a baby girl for the first time will be easier for me to cope with and she can help me to look after her brothers or sisters in future. As for my inlaws they seems to be happy too so i told myself my worries was not necessary. I strongly believed that the world is so big, people are free to have their own beliefs and cultures. In 2013 now, people mostly have seen, heard and learned the different cultures and beliefs in other countries and should be able to understand the importance of maintaining the fairness between man and woman. That is why god created a man and a woman in the beginning to start a new life. So why do we still bother about having a baby girl or boy when some people could not even conceive a baby. Man and woman can equally be filial , do great things and have a happy family as it all goes with the upbringing of the child, which place they were born in and how they managed their own life during their growing up. Man and woman are created uniquely each for their purpose. I personally would prefer a baby girl as she can help mummy do house works and go shopping with mummy or even sit down and have a good talk . Boys usually tends to go out with friends more often than staying at home but boys can be a good companion when daddy need someone to play football, do technical stuffs and having men's talk. But you never know it can be a reverse now. During my trip to Europe i was about 5 months pregnant and i begin to feel more movement in my tummy and i am sure it was the kicking and it becomes more frequent. Due to nice weather there, i was enjoying most of time and was able to walk quite far without feeling much discomfort. When i came back to Singapore and went to visit my Gynae, i gained another 1 kg this time and i could also see and feel the baby's kicking every day. Though many people always commented that my tummy looks small but my baby's weight was on the right track so i do not worried so much about that as i am more concern with the smooth delivery of a healthy baby . For me there is still about 4 months to go and i am sure i will gain more weight by then. Now i am beginning to have mild backaches occasionally and i expect it will be worse in later stage. My husband bought me a back massager online which we are still waiting for it to deliver to us and hopefully it can do some help. My next gynae visit will be in week 28 and by then my baby should be abt 1 kg and i hope that everything will be quite smooth like now. Thank you for spending your time to read my blogs as i do not want to forget these wonderful memories in the years to come. Do look at our website www.foraverblissful.com/shopping for our new products too. Especially the Seamless with Biocrystals products are great products that can help us to maintain a healthy body.
When i was still working 9am to 5pm that time, i could understand how many women and ladies felt after a day of work , still have to do housework or need to rush back home to spend time with family and kids. Due to that many have no time for their own and not to mention about doing exercise at gym centres or jogging in the park. We hope that these products could help in long terms and also could set as a reminder that keeping a healthy body is important, not only for beauty purpose. Hope you will find it useful after you have tried it. Do not hesitate to email us at foraverblissful@gmail.com if you have any queries or suggestions.

No comments:

Post a Comment