Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Reaching My 9 Months Of Pregnancy

  Finally i have reached my 9 months of pregnancy now. Feeling excited with many other kinds of emotions as i wake up everyday waiting for the day where i will see my baby's arrival. Now is the time that i really feel what it is for a mother to go through pregnancy since 8 months onwards. As the baby is growing rapidly daily and adding weight to my body especially at the lower abdomen and back. I can feel my baby's kicking getting stronger each day and at most times. I don't really have a very good sleep at certain nights as i will woke up with pain at the back and at the ribs area. If i sleep at the side, there will be back pain and sometimes at the ribs area. If i sleep lying flat on my back with tummy facing up, sometimes was fine but occasionally there will be tummy pain due to the weight of the baby. Sometimes a few minutes of massage did help relieve the pain or make it better. Other than that the lucky thing was i did not have any water retention and severe gastric and intestinal discomfort. Now i am beginning to feel some contractions occasionally which reminds me that my EDD is in January 2014 which is in 4 to 5 weeks time. My husband and i enjoy talking and singing to baby on my tummy every night before we go to bed as most of the time our baby will respond back with movements and kicks. This kind of bonding we will only get to experience during pregnancy. We are also currently busy with painting and furnishing our house and doing last minute shopping of baby stuffs. We just got our house key 2 weeks ago. We are racing time with our baby now and we keep telling her to come out in January so that Daddy and Mummy can get ready the house for her. Though i cannot help my husband with the house but i am glad that my parents-in-law is able to help him together. My parents will also help us to move our present things and furniture to the new home together with him once painting and cleaning is done.
   As for our online business, we will still continue to do our best and find our time to continuing update and upload new stuffs. Do continue to support us at www.foraverblissful.com and www.manthatcare.com. We are on facebook.com/4averblissful.com and facebook.com/manthatcare. Give us your likes at our facebook page. We are also on twitter@Yunniyeo, twitter@foraverblissful and twitter@ManThatCare. We provide international shipping, do contact us at foraverblissful@gmail.com for more details if you are interested.



No comments:

Post a Comment